The following is a list of the school supplies your child will need for the school year. Please label all supplies with your child’s name and send them to school with your child the first two days of school. Your cooperation is most appreciated!
- 1 Pouch style, soft sided pencil case (No boxes please)
- 1 Package of 8 large/triangular Crayola crayons
- 1 Crayola 8ct washable watercolor set
- 1 Elmer’s 4 oz. liquid glue
- 5 Large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 Fiskars children’s safety scissors
- 5 Ticonderoga Tri-Write Triangular #2 HB Soft Pencils
- 1 Box of sandwich Ziplock bags
- 1 Box of gallon Ziplock bags
- 3 Bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 Two plastic pocket folders labeled with your child’s name on it
- 3 Boxes of tissues
- 2 Rolls of paper towels
- 2 Packages of thick Baby Wipes (such as Pampers or Huggies)
- 2 Containers of Clorox or Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
- 1 Smock or old large T-shirt, labeled
(To go over your child to protect your child’s clothing during art projects)
- 1 Change of clothing. This includes:
- 1 shirt
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 pair of underwear
- 1 pair of socks
Each item must be labeled and placed in a large zip lock bag with your child’s name on the outside of the bag. The change of clothing will be kept in the classroom as a backup for “just in case” emergencies. All clothing will be returned at the end of the school year.
- 1 Lunch box large enough to hold 1 lunch, 2 drinks, a healthy morning and afternoon snack
- 1 Backpack without wheels (Large enough to fit your child’s folder and lunch box.)
- 1 Nursery Students Only: a cloth toddler “nap mat
We are SO happy to have your child here at St. Gregory’s and are looking forward to a great school year!
Plain or decorated shoebox labeled with your name and/or picture on the short ends filled with:
- At least 2 pencils, sharpened
- Small elmers glue
- At least 6 glue sticks
- A pack of crayola crayons , keep a second box at home.
- Wipe off markers (various colors)
- A pallet of water colors
- Small hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes or hand wipes
- Large zippered pencil case
- Lunch box
Primary notebook that has dotted lines for writing and a space for drawing at the top of each page. This can be found in staples, https://www.staples.com/Staples-Primary-Composition-Book-9-3-4-x-7-1-2/product_127173
A coloring book of your choice
1 roll of paper towels
1 Canister of cleaning wipes
Dear Parents of Students Entering 1st Grade,
Congratulations! In order to be ready for First Grade in September you are asked to purchase the following supplies over the summer.
- Crayons – 24 – one box. Crayola or Lakeshore Learning only.
- Crayola Washable fine line markers for writing.
- Fiscar scissors. (2)
- Pencils – (number 2 yellow pencils ONLY) with erasers. – 3 per day, sharpened, please.
Buy many packs.
- Plastic zippered pencil case – large.
- Glue Sticks – 5 large glue sticks (solid).
- Elmers – 1 bottle of white glue.
- Soft lunch box.
- Paper towels.
- Tissues-2 boxes.
- Lysol wipes and baby wipes.
- One large bottle of hand sanitizer
- Construction paper. Packs that are collated by color.
- Ziploc bags – Boys – gallon size; Girls – quart size.
- One pair of headphones.
- Two wide ruled marble notebooks.
- Spiral notebook.
*Please print your child’s name on everything (especially sweaters and jackets and lunch sacks). Please DO NOT put names on glue sticks and white liquid glue.
Enjoy your summer and read, read, read!
First Grade Teacher
Dear Parents of Children Entering Second Grade,
The following supplies will be necessary for your child to have as he/she enters 2nd grade:
4 large marble notebooks (no spiral please)
1 legal/ wide lined white paper (50 sheet)
1 pkg. Construction paper
4 two pocket folders
24 count crayons
24 # 2 sharpened pencils
2 dry erase markers
1-12 inch ruler (including centimeters)
1 pair scissors (no sharp points)
Elmer’s large glue sticks (3 count)
1 Elmer’s white glue 4oz.
1 crayola washable classic colors fine line markers (10 count)
1 crayola washable classic colors broad line markers (10 count)
1 pkg. Crayola modeling clay, non drying, assorted colors (1 lb.)
2 zippered pencil cases (one for pencils, crayons and glues and second for markers)
Soft lunch bag
1 box of tissues
1 roll paper towels
Antibacterial wipes for hands
Ziploc bags- 1 package gallon size- Boys
1 package quart size- Girls
Thank you and please put your child’s name on everything.
Mrs. Carmela Raffetto
Second Grade Teacher
Dear Parents of Students Entering 3rd Grade:
Supplies you need to purchase for your child’s first day of 3rd grade is as follows:
8 Composition Notebooks
2 Pack of Glue Sticks
Multiplication & Division Flash Cards
1 Dry Erase Marker
1 Pack of Index Cards
One – 1 Inch Binder with Dividers
One package mechanical pencil-0.7 or 0.9
2 packages Ticonderoga #2 Pencils-sharpened
2 Large Zippered Pencil Cases (no boxes)
Sharpies – Colored Fine Point & Ultra Fine Point
3 Book Sox Covers
1 Elmers Liquid Glue
1 Spiral Notebook
13 Pocket Accordion Folder with labels
Chromebook Carrying Case
2 Box of Tissues, 2 Rolls of Paper Towels
Ziploc Bags-Boys-Gallon; Girls-Quart
Clorox Wipes & Hand Wipes
Large bottle of hand sanitizer
Third Grade Teacher
Dear Parents of Students Entering 4th and 5th Grade,
Your child will need the following supplies for the first day of school in September. Please make sure your child has all items and each item should be clearly labeled with their name. There will be no sharing of supplies this year.
- 6 glue sticks
- 5 pens (2 should be erasable blue/black pens for Spanish only)
- Colored pencils or Twistables
- Thin & Thick Sharpies – black & colored
- 7 Marbled hardcover notebooks (NO LOOSE-LEAF BINDER OR SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS)
- 5 pencils (mechanical or regular #2)
- Pencil case
- Highlighter tabs (5 colors by Post-it) (4th grade only)
- Post-it notes 3in x 3in (5th grade only)
- Color index cards – 2 packages
- Crayola markers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 2 tubes of disinfecting wipes
- 2 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 packages of antibacterial hand wipes
- Clipboard (can be the one used in 4th grade)
- Headphones (mandatory, please do not send in Beats, Air Pods or expensive headphones)
NO ROLLING BACKPACKS
Please make sure all items are clearly labeled with your child’s name (clothing included)
4th and 5th grade teachers.
Dear Parents of Students Entering 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade,
You will need to purchase the following supplies for your child for the first day of school:
-Sturdy 2 Pocket Folder
-Texas Instrument TI-30X IIS (can be the same as last year)
-ELA-5 subject notebook
-Fine Point Markers
-Erasable Pens/Pencils-Mechanical Pencil preferred
-1 pack of colored Index Cards
-2 boxes of Tissues
– Hand Sanitizers
-1 roll of Paper Towels
-Spanish-English Dictionary-Webster (can be the same as last year)
-Chromebook Case (optional, but preferred)
-6 Marble Notebooks
-1 Hardback Clipboard (can be same as last year)
-6th Grade Only: looseleaf
7th Grade Only: 12 X 18 White Paper
-8th Grade Only: Graph Paper
NO ROLLING BACKPACKS!
6th, 7th & 8th grade Teachers