After further discussion among the Board of Trustees and with the approval of the Board of Members, a decision has been made to offer Ms. Alaimo a principal contract for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Ms. Alaimo has accepted the offer to remain as principal of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy for the 2021-2022 academic year.
To continue planning for the 2021-2022 academic year, a parent meeting via ZOOM has been scheduled for Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM. The ZOOM link for the meeting will be sent to you early next week.
The agenda for the meeting will address:
- Update on the Board of Trustees for the Academy
- Enhancing Communication Among the Board, the Parents, and the Community
- Parental Engagement on the Marketing and Development Committee of the Board
- Update from the Home Academy Association
- Principal’s Report on the Academic Program
- Accreditation Process and Parental Engagement in the Process
There will be some time for questions during the parent meeting.
We appreciate all of your efforts to support St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy.
Very Reverend John O’Connor, Pastor
Rev. Msgr. David Cassato, Vicar for Catholic Schools
Rev. Msgr. Steven Aguggia, Chancellor
Thomas Chadzutko, Superintendent ~ Catholic School Support services