What is the Goods & Services Auction?
The Goods and Services Auction aims to raise awareness throughout the school community, as well as raising funds to help keep our programs and facilities up to date, with a particular emphasis on technology. The event includes a Silent Auction (including a project/contribution from each class), a Chinese Auction, and a Live Auction.
Thank you to all who supported the 2017 Goods & Services Auction.
Barnes Gallery Custom Framing
Broadway Comedy Club
Connecticut Science Center
Dave Masur Soccer Camp
Floral Park Florists
Flynn & O’Hara
Great Wolf Lodge
Joanne Persico 2017 Volleyball Camp
Joe Tartamella Girls Basketball Camp
Mike Taylor Music
New York Giants
New York Hall of Science
One World Observatory
P(art)y Art Studio
Silbers Martial Arts
Spuntino Wine Bar
St. John’s University
Staten Island Yankees
Swing the Teapot
Twisted Frozen Yogurt
Vanderbilt Museum & Planetarium
The following is a highlight of items in the Silent, Live and Drop Ticket Auctions items from the 2017 event.
VIP Items & Experiences
- An overnight trip for four (4) to Great Wolf Lodge, including a $380 Gift Certificate
- Disney World Family Adventure, including $1,050 in Disney gift cards redeemable toward admission, food, or souvenirs, a 4-night stay in one standard guest room at the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable hotel, and Round-trip coach class airfare for 4 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to Orlando, FL
- Painting Party for 10 donated by Easel Does It Painting Parties
Invite up to five (5) students to splash and have fun in the summer sun at a pool party at Mrs. Roy’s house.
New York Broadway Experience, including a 2-night weekend stay in a standard guest room at the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable hotel; and 2 tickets to a Broadway shows of your choice
- VIP Night for 4 at Gregorian Festival
- VIP Blackjack Table at Gregorian Festival
- A two-night stay for two adults at Duffy’s on Lake Montauk
- Principal for the Day
- NY Giants Framed & Autographed Poster
- NY Mets Tickets for (4) generously donated by Frenkel & Company.
- One Week of 2014 Dave Masur Soccer Camp (@ St. John’s University)
- One Week of Joanne Persico Volleyball Clinic (@ St. John’s University)
- One Week of Joe Tartamella Girls Basketball Camp (@St. John’s University)
- Full Set of Braces by J. Ruisi DDS
- NY Giants Tickets generously donated by Mike Duni.
- Enjoy the sounds of a personal Bagpiper at your next event courtesy of Sean Cullinan.
- Front Row Seats at the St. Gregory the Great Christmas Show
- NY Yankees Tickets generously donated by Fran Brandt.
- Karen & Mrs. Gunning will host a two-hour sports themed party for up to twenty (20) children. You supply the food, they supply the fun.
- Gym Teacher for the Day
- Drop off catering dinner for 6 including 4 lbs pulled pork, 3 Full racks baby back ribs, Corn bread, Baked beans, and BBQ sauce. Generously donated by Steve ‘Bago’ Adinolfi, Pitmaster & Bagocue Proprietor
- Four (4) lucky children will have the chance to spend the afternoon with Ms. Fasano and Ms. Gualotuna. Enjoy lunch and fun in the playground from 11:30-1:30.