E.D.P – EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM 2020-2021
Click here to download the EDP info packet (includes form) which must be completed & returned to the office.
St. Gregory’s Extended Day Program for grades Nursery – 8th grade will begin on Monday, September 18, 2020. The program will be in session from 7:00-7:50 am and from dismissal until 6:00 pm. The daily schedule will consist of physical activity, snack and a drink which is provided, homework supervision and other activities. The registration fee is $25.00. Morning and EDP will be taking place in the Gym in Gregorian Hall.
The fee for the morning session – from 7:00-7:500 am is $5.00/day per student. The fee for the afternoon session which begins at dismissal and goes no later than 6:00 pm is 1 child – $25 per day, 2 children – $40 per day, 3 or more children – $50 per day.
- If your child is attending EDP, you must either email your child’s homeroom teacher or send them a note on a daily or weekly basis informing them of what days your child will be attending EDP. If the teacher is not notified before 2:00 pm; the child can not attend EDP.
- The morning EDP session is from 7:00-7:50 am. Your child must enter the building through Gregorian Hall.
- The afternoon EDP session is from dismissal to 6:00 pm. You must pick up your child from the Gregorian Hall. Please ring the doorbell located on the right hand side of the Gregorian Hall doors and you will be admitted.
- fees must be paid each Friday for the days your child has attended that week. For example, if your child attends EDP any days during the week of September 9th; you must send in your check on Friday, September 13th. There are no exceptions.
- Everyone registering for the EDP program, must complete the Credit Card Information form. Your credit card will automatically be charged each Monday for the previous week’s attendance and will include a $3.00 service charge.
Also, if your child is picked up more than 15 minutes past their dismissal time; your child will be placed in EDP and you will be charged $25.00
THERE WILL BE A LATE FEE OF $25.00 PER DAY IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT PICKED UP BY 6:00 PM. Continual lateness for pick up will result in removal of your child from the EDP program.
Attached is the Registration/Emergency form and Credit Card form. Your child can NOT attend the EDP program until this paperwork is complete. The $25.00 registration will be charged to your credit card upon receipt of this form. There will be no exceptions.
We look forward to working with you in our well-established Extended Day Program.
Lynn M. Alaimo