At St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy, our students are offered the opportunity to learn, to develop their skills and to compete in a wide variety of sports.
Basketball and baseball clinics are offered annually to teach basic skills and rules to 1st and 2nd graders.
An intramural program for 3rd to 8th graders then builds on these fundamentals. Intramural bowling is also offered to 5th through 8th graders.
For students who enjoy the thrill of interscholastic competition, St Greg’s provides a full and active menu of CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) activities:
- Swimming (kindergarden through 8th grade),
- Soccer (1st through 8th grades)
- Basketball (3rd through 8th grades)
- Boys’ baseball (3rd through 8th grades)
- Girls’ softball (3rd through 8th grades)
- Volleyball (3rd through 8th grades)
- Cheerleading (3rd through 8th grades)
For more information, please contact the Athletic Association, or visit their website by clicking here.